Sanford Property Management
We can help manage your Sanford rental property
Allegiant Management Group offers a full range of customized property management services that fit each owner and investors specific needs.
We manage an extensive portfolio of single family homes, town homes, condos, duplexes & multi-plexes. With Allegiant Management Group, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that your property is being professionally managed to help maximize the potential of your investment. We also offer al-la-carte services for owners looking for specific services. You can trust Allegiant Management Group to be your Property Management Company for years to come.
Give us a call today to discuss your property management needs/questions at 407-439-2461!
Benefits of using Allegiant Management Group
- No Hassle Management
- Highest and Best Rent
- Quality Tenant Pool
- Automated Owner Statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry Leading Marketing Tools
- 24/7 Maintenance Request Facilitating
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low Vacancy Rate
- Low Average Days on Market
- Industry Specific Local Knowledge
What we do as your Sanford property manager:
- Maximizing the net income of your investments
- Resolve any conditional issues at your property (painting, cleaning repairs, etc.)
- Advertise your rental property
- Answer calls of prospective tenants
- Show prospective tenants your property
- Screen Potential Tenants (Income, Credit, Criminal, Eviction, Rental History, etc.)
- Negotiating Leases
- Attorney prepared leases and forms
- Rent Collection
- Fielding Maintenance Requests
- Conducting Periodic Condition Surveys of the Property (interior and exterior)
- Monthly Accounting Statements via Owner Portal
- Caring for Landlord/Tenant Relationships
- Give Owners and Investors Peace of Mind
Inquire About Our Services
"They are knowledgeable professionals who looks out for our best interests. They find the right tenant and are available at all times and answers questions promptly. I recommend to anyone who is looking for property management."
- Client Testimonial
"We are loving all of the space that we have in our new home, and finally getting close to having it all unpacked. You guys have also been a joy to work with thus far... Looking forward to continuing the relationship, and we will definitely be recommending your company to our friends as a need arises."
- Client Testimonial
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to rent my property?
There is no guaranteed timeframe to rent a property, however, we make every effort to ensure a quick turnaround. We do marketing and advertise our properties via the internet on over 20 different websites that are "Rental Home" specific. We do also utilize yard signs and receive referrals from other Realtors and Property Managers. Pricing and condition of the property are vital to securing your next tenant in a timely manner.
Sanford Area Information
Known as the "Historic Waterfront Gateway City," Sanford sits on the southern shore of Lake Monroe at the head of navigation on the St. Johns River. Native Americans first settled in the area thousands of years before the city was formed. The Seminoles would arrive in the area in the 18th century. During the Second Seminole War in 1836, the United States Army established Camp Monroe and built a road that is currently known as Mellonville Avenue. The city sits approximately 20 miles (32 km) northeast of Orlando. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve