“We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.”
-Applicants must see the interior of the property before an application will be processed.
-We recommend you do not apply if any of the following applies to you or any additional applicants in your household: including, but not limited to: Evictions, Debt to a Previous Landlord, Credit Score Below 550, Undischarged Bankruptcy, Unsatisfactory Rental Reference, Unacceptable Pet Breed.
-If multiple applications are received for a property, the highest-rated application would be selected. Incomplete applications WILL NOT be processed or considered.
-We use a third-party pet policy service; ALL Applicants must create a No Pet or a Pet/Animal profile. Applicants should go to this link: https://amgrents.petscreening.com
-Each property is different and not all allow pets. There may be restrictions on the number of pets and/or the size of the pet. Please see the property listing to determine if the home you are interested in allows pets and what the restrictions are.
-A MINIMUM NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee in the amount of $300 per pet is required, plus monthly pet rent. (Does not apply to medically necessary animals)
-Monthly pet rent ranges from $25 - $65 per month and is determined upon review of the pet application and approval. (Does not apply to medically necessary animals)
-Unacceptable dog breeds include, but are not limited to: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullmastiff, Chows, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Husky, Bull Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Great Dane, Tibetan Mastiff, St. Bernard, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Wolf-Dog Hybrid, Farm and Ranch animals, any attack, non-domesticated or guard dog, any non-domestic or exotic animal, a mixed-breed which includes any of the above, any animal with a history of bites or attacks.
-You will be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification.
-A valid social security number is required of each applicant. For applicants without a social security number, proof of permit stay in the US with a visa is required as well as an additional security deposit and/or advanced rent.
-You MUST provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references.
-The applicant's combined household gross income must be at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount. Proof of income must be submitted. We require 3 months of pay stubs or an offer letter from a new employer. Self-employed applicants will be required to produce the most recent tax return and 6 months of bank statements (additional information may be requested). Other acceptable proof of income: Social Security statement, 6-month payment history of court-ordered child support and/or alimony, IRA statement, Pension.
-Processing a rental application generally takes between 2-3 business days. Some of our properties require approval from a homeowner's or condo association and may require additional processing time and an additional processing fee. If such is the case, you must also apply separately to such homeowners or condominium associations and remit whatever other application fees are required.
-All adults 18 and older and/or Co-Signers must submit a separate rental application and pay the required fees.
- Home based businesses in which clients, customers or employees will be visiting the property for business purposes are NOT ALLOWED
-Once you have been notified of your approval, you must place a good faith deposit equal to at least one month's rent within 24 hours of your approval notification.
-All initial move-in funds and the first month's rent must be in the form of a Money Order or Cashier's Check. NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CASH ACCEPTED.
-Allegiant Management Group utilizes electronic documents and signatures.
-No rental property will be held vacant for more than two (2) weeks unless approved by Allegiant Management Group.
-A one-time non-refundable tenant administration fee of $195.00 per household is due upon approval.
-RESIDENT BENEFITS PACKAGE - All our tenants are automatically enrolled in our Resident Benefits Package at a price of $45.00 per month as additional rent.
The following items are included as part of the package:
- Online Resident Portal for making payments and accessing lease documents
- Dedicated maintenance portal
- Vetted vendor network
- HVAC filter delivery every two months (60 Days)
- Personal concierge for assisting with utility connections
- Home buying assistance
- Credit building
- As an additional benefit, while Allegiant Management Group manages the property in which you reside, we will provide the TENANTS a basic renter's insurance policy ($10,000 in tenant contents coverage, plus $100,000 in personal liability coverage at no additional cost to TENANT.) Certain exclusions apply. Should Allegiant Management Group stop managing the property during your tenancy, the renter's policy will be terminated.
Resident Selection Criteria
1. All Adult applicants 18 and older must submit a fully completed, dated, and signed residency application and fee. The applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non-refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. The applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or additional security or damage deposit.
2. Applicants must have a combined household gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of three (3) years of residential rental history is required.
3. Credit history and/or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens, or bankruptcy within the past 5 years.
4. Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns, 1099s, and/or bank statements. Non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. All sources of other income must be verifiable to qualify for a rental unit.
6. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past 7 years involving the illegal manufacture or distribution of controlled or illegal substances. For other felony convictions, we will conduct individualized assessments that consider mitigating factors, such as facts & circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct, age at the time of the conduct, evidence of good tenancy before and after conduct, nature & severity of the conviction, and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction. Criminal history which indicates that an applicant’s tenancy would constitute a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals or whose tenancy could result in substantial physical damage to the property of the owner or others may result in rejection of the application.
7. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances, or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to the unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
8. Credit Scores will be averaged among all applicants for the household to determine the amount of Security Deposit:
Credit Score of 675 & up - Deposit equal to one month's rent
Credit Score of 625 - 674 - Deposit equal to one and a half month's rent
Credit Score of 550 - 624 - Deposit equal to two month's rents
Credit Score of 549 and under - Denial
Credit Score of N/A - Considered on a case-by-case basis (If Approved - Deposit equal to two month's rent)
9. The number of occupants must follow HUD standards/guidelines for the applied unit.
10. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event, the application is approved, and the applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this Good Faith Deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
11. Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co-signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
12. Our company policy is to report all non-compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with the law.